Besra Gold Inc. (“Besra” or the “Company“), announced today that the special meeting (“Meeting”) of holders of 3% unsecured convertible redeemable notes (“Notes”) of the Company held at 14:00 ET on 19 February 2021 was adjourned in accordance with the terms of the Notes, due to a lack of a quorum until Friday 26 February 2021 at 14:00 ET (Toronto time). The purpose of the Meeting is to present a Noteholder Extension Resolution regarding approval of extending the deadlines for completing a reorganisation of the Company and recognised stock exchange listing and maturity date of the Notes and amendment to the terms of the Notes, as more particularly described in the Management Information Circular dated 19 January 2021, filed on SEDAR.
The Company will hold the adjourned Meeting in a virtual only format via live webcast online. Details regarding participation at the Meeting are set out in the Management Information Circular.
Online and telephone voting has now been reopened for registered noteholders.
How to Vote:
- ahead of time, to be lodged prior to 14:00 (Toronto time) on 25 February 2021
- direct online at www.investorvote.com (enter the 15-digit control number provided on your form of proxy to vote) or
- by phone via the online proxy (call 1-866-732-8683 toll-free in North America and enter the 15-digit control number printed on their form of proxy. Follow the interactive voice recording instructions to vote), or
- a pdf scan of a new proxy dated after their old proxy sent to the Company
- vote at the virtual meeting on 26 February 2021, at 14:00 ET (Toronto time).
Registered Noteholders have been sent a form of proxy containing a 15-digit control number, which will be required to vote online at the virtual Meeting, by internet, or by telephone. Any Registered Noteholder who wishes to vote and has not received their form of proxy should contact the Company.