Notice of Special Meeting of holders of 3% unsecured convertible redeemable notes of Besra Gold Inc.
TAKE NOTICE that a special meeting (the “Meeting”) of the holders (“Noteholders”) of 3% unsecured convertible redeemable notes (the “Notes”) of Besra Gold Inc (the “Company”) has been adjourned. The meeting will now be held virtually via live audio webcast available online using the LUMI meeting platform on Thursday 3 December 2020 at 14:00 EST – Toronto time, (which is 4 December at 08:00 NZDT – Auckland time) for the following purposes:
- to consider and, if deemed appropriate, to adopt, with or without amendment, the Noteholder Resolution regarding approval of a reorganisation of the Company and amendment to the terms of the Notes as more particularly described in the Information Circular accompanying this Notice of meeting; and
- to transact such other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
- Notice of Meeting
- Management Information Circular
- Supplement to Management Information Circular
- Form of Proxy
- Notice – Letter of Transmittal
Online and telephone voting has now been reopened for registered noteholders.
How to Vote:
- ahead of time, to be lodged prior to 10:00 EST (Toronto time) on 3 December 2020
- direct online at www.investorvote.com (enter the 15-digit control number provided on your form of proxy to vote) or
- by phone via the online proxy (call 1-866-732-8683 toll-free in North America and enter the 15-digit control number printed on their form of proxy. Follow the interactive voice recording instructions to vote), or
- a pdf scan of a new proxy dated after their old proxy sent to the Company
- vote at the virtual meeting on 3 December 2020, at 14:00 EST (Toronto time).
Registered Noteholders have been sent a form of proxy containing a 15-digit control number, which will be required to vote online at the virtual Meeting, by internet, or by telephone. Any Registered Noteholder who wishes to vote and has not received their form of proxy should contact the Company.