Investment in Besra
Gold has long been considered a safe haven, an asset hedge against inflation and a valuable commodity. But new gold deposits are becoming scarce.
Total Resources at Besra’s Bau Project exceed 3 million ounces of gold, and so positions it very much in the top-quartile of junior explorers. Further its Exploration Target(1) of 4.9 – 9.3 Moz underpins Besra’s strategy of increasing this Resource Inventory in the short to medium term to + 5Moz. Besra holds a direct and indirect 97.8% interest in Bau including a 92.8% equity adjusted interest.
Besra’s involvement in the Bau Project extends back to 2006 and since that time it has expended over US$40 million on exploration.
Today the Bau Project hosts a data base which exceeds 250,000 m of drilling, comprehensive geophysical and geochemical data sets and detailed metallurgical, processing and related studies.
1) The potential quantity and grade of the Exploration Targets is conceptual in nature; there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration work will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource.
- Management and operations teams with depth and a proven track record including established operational experience at Bau
- Established network of in-country service providers
- Resource delineation, metallurgical and processing activities all channelled into upgrading feasibility studies for future mine development
- Committed to optimising the development of Besra for all stakeholders
Australian Stock Exchange ASX listing 8 October 2021 3:00 PM AEDT
As a Canadian incorporated company previously listed through the Toronto Stock Exchange TSX, its CDIs will trade on the ASX under the code BEZ.
Registrar services for investors
Besra has engaged the services of Computershare to maintain our share register in