Investment in Besra
Gold has long been considered a safe haven, an asset hedge against inflation and a valuable commodity. But new gold deposits are becoming scarce.
Total Resources at Besra’s Bau Project exceed 3 million ounces of gold, and so positions it very much in the top-quartile of junior explorers. Further its Exploration Target(1) of 4.9 – 9.3 Moz underpins Besra’s strategy of increasing this Resource Inventory in the short to medium term to + 5Moz. Besra holds a direct and indirect 97.8% interest in Bau including a 92.8% equity adjusted interest.
Besra’s involvement in the Bau Project extends back to 2006 and since that time it has expended over US$40 million on exploration.
Today the Bau Project hosts a data base which exceeds 250,000 m of drilling, comprehensive geophysical and geochemical data sets and detailed metallurgical, processing and related studies.
1) The potential quantity and grade of the Exploration Targets is conceptual in nature; there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration work will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource.
- Management and operations teams with depth and a proven track record including established operational experience at Bau
- Established network of in-country service providers
- Resource delineation, metallurgical and processing activities all channelled into upgrading feasibility studies for future mine development
- Committed to optimising the development of Besra for all stakeholders
Besra has lodged its prospectus to list on the Australian Stock Exchange. As a Canadian incorporated company previously listed through the Toronto Stock Exchange TSX, its CDIs will trade on the ASX under the code BEZ.
The Besra Gold Inc. IPO is now open: https://www.besra.com/besra-seeks-asx-listing
Registrar services for investors
Besra has engaged the services of Computershare to maintain our share register in